logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <nore...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: DOMConfigurator.props
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:48:07 GMT

Endre,

DOMConfigurator will be replaced by JoranConfigurator. Adding props to
JoranConfigurator should not be hard.

See http://www.qos.ch/logging/joran.pdf

there are bunch of examples/tutorial under

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/logging-log4j/examples/src/joran/

I'll gladly add a PropertiesRule if you have the time to contribute it.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help.

--
Ceki Gülcü