logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Sikha, Naresh" <Naresh.Si...@schwab.com>
Subject LoggingEvent Properties
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:29:59 GMT
Log4J Developers,

Sorry for the cross post but since LoggingEvent properties are prerelease I
think this may be the better forum.

I am interested in working with the newly available Properties of
LoggingEvent and was wondering how to populate them. I noticed that the
Appenders have access to the data but I have not found where these data
elements get created.

Thanks!

  <http://agile.schwab.com/twiki/pub/JAFI/JafiTeamImages/logo-vertical.jpg>
Naresh Sikha
Principal Engineer, Technology Solutions
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
211 Main Street
SF211MN-07-347
San Francisco, CA 94105-1918
W: 415-667-1286
F: 415-667-9398
E: naresh.sikha@schwab.com
WARNING: All email sent to this address will be received by the Charles
Schwab & Co., Inc. corporate email system and is subject to archival and
review by someone other than the recipient.