logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: cvs commit: logging-log4j/src/java/org/apache/log4j/chainsaw/receivers ReceiversTreeModel.java
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 19:10:18 GMT

Scott, Paul,

My last commit leaves the code in a state with compilation errors. This is
intentional. I did not want to mess to much with code that I do not fully
understand.

As a general rule, code previously written as

   PluginRegistry.startPlugin(p1); // where p1 is some plugin

can be replaced by

   PluginRegistry pr = LogManger.getRepository().getPluginRegistry();
   pr.startPlugin(p1); // where p1 is some plugin

Shout if the changes are not clear or if you need further clarification.

--
Ceki Gülcü