logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: Using latest Log4J and Jakarta Commons Logging
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 13:43:36 GMT

Yoav,

Thanks for the info. Simon Kitching's original proposal is definitely
worth a look:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=108417538507632&w=2

We should eventually (after 1.3 leaves the door) propose a project for a
Unified Generic Logging Interface, or UGLI (pun intended), with the mission
of creating a very simple and unified logging interface API which we could
all adopt.

--
Ceki Gülcü