logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: WebSphere MQ Appender
Date Sat, 15 May 2004 10:44:36 GMT
Hello Mark,

Given that none of the current log4j developers have any experience with
WebSphere MQ, my proposal would be to advertise a link to the page where
WMQAppender is described and where it can be downloaded. Another
alternative is to add WMQAppender to the log4j sandbox and have you to
continue working on it.

--
Ceki Gülcü