logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: Chainsaw2, configuraion of receivers, XMLLayout-receiver
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 15:07:52 GMT
Josh,

You can specify which config file is used on startup (view menu, app prefs, automatic configuration
field). Saving changes to the receiver configs from inside Chainsaw isn't yet in development.

We didn't add an xmllayout receiver because you can load xmllayout-formatted files from the
file-open menu, but it would be handy to be able to have them loaded on startup.

Scott