logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject Web start app & Certificates - redux
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 18:16:49 GMT
Now that we're getting close to releasing an alpha version of Log4j 1.3,
it would be great if we could Web Start-enable Chainsaw in order to make
it easy for folks to try it out with the least amount of work.

The issue was discussed previously - see

I couldn't find the post with the response from Infrastructure, but I
know it never went anywhere.

If Infrastructure is still unable to support this, is there someone
associated with the project who is interested in signing/hosting a set
of jars (core jar, chainsaw jar and ORO) to make Chainsaw available via
Web Start? (preferably also adding jnlp support to mime types on the web
server as well).

Scott