logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [POLL] first 1.3alpha or log4j self-logging?
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 12:45:12 GMT

Hi,
Hmmmmm.... I suppose people have waited long enough that a few more weeks aren't a big deal.
 But is that really a good estimate?  I would think log4j's backup logging would be a simple,
non-configurable, dumb approach, like maybe System.err.println's (let whoever started the
JVM deal with it).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics