logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [POLL] first 1.3alpha or log4j self-logging?
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 13:01:44 GMT

Hi,
I agree it's a nice conceptual exercise, but is it needed?  We're talking about the case where
log4j couldn't be configured, or was configured erroneously, or unable to function due to
external reasons (such as no disk space for a file logger), right?  I would think a simple,
no-nonsense approach would be best.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics