logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Smith" <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject RE: Bug List
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:13:41 GMT
I would help out more quickly if the patches were in the Unified diff format
(diff -u ).  I think some of the new ones are in Contextual diff format, and
since my IDE (Eclipse) doesn't support that, I'm less motivated to go to the
command line to apply the patch...

However a definitive list on what should be "applyable" now would be useful.
Thanks,
Paul Smith