logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <nore...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: SizeBasedRolling test is failing.
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 09:24:45 GMT

Michael,

The SizeBasedRolling test also fails on some gump machines but I thought it
was setup failure or such. I am very much interested in the details of the
failure you are encountering.

I would be grateful if you could provide some details, such as the OS, java
version, and the test output.

Many thanks in advance,

--
Ceki Gülcü