logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject FW: log4j SEVERE ThreadDeath in Tomcat 5.0.25
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:49:36 GMT

Hola,
I'm forwarding this to commons-dev to include the commons-logging developers on this discussion.
 What do you guys think?  Is there another readily available key to use when caching LogFactory
objects?  Or perhaps a way for commons-logging to not cache these, or maybe discard the cache
when a webapp (or its classloader, more likely) is shut down?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics