logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Missing Priority.toPriority()
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:55:29 GMT

Gang,
I am trying to sort out Gump related build issues.

The eyebrowse.tigris.org project has a build error in Gump;

[javac]
/usr/local/gump/public/workspace/eyebrowse/src/java/org/tigris/eyebrowse/util/EyebrowseLogger.java:108:

cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method toPriority
(java.lang.String,org.apache.log4j.Level)
    [javac] location: class org.apache.log4j.Priority
    [javac]             log.setPriority(Priority.toPriority(logLevel,
Priority.WARN));

I guess this is a deprecation removal issue at some point.
Do you guys have any suggestion of what they should be doing instead?

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /