logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Please remove "enum" as variable name.
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:45:01 GMT
Niclas,

Is there a valid reason for gump to track log4j 1.2? As I discussed with
you privately, Niclas, I do not wish to have the code on the CVS 1.2 branch
changed so that it differs from the released version (1.2.8.). We agreed
that you would use 1.3, the main trunk. Do you recall that?

Anyway, I intend to ask the gumpmeisters to delete their support for the
1.2 branch.

--
Ceki Gülcü