logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: NDC implementation log4j-1.2.8
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:07:27 GMT

Hi,
A couple of things:

- 1.2.8 is not likely to change.  There won't be a 1.2.9.  Effort is
focused on 1.3, so any contributions should be made against the 1.3
codebase which is in CVS HEAD.
- 1.2 is designed to work on JDK 1.1 as well, and ThreadLocal is not in
JDK 1.1, so it can't be used on log4j 1.2.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com