logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Womack" <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.2.11rc1 Build
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 04:19:50 GMT
> * docs/index.html is a page that is a little too "new".  For example,  the
> side bar has a Chainsaw link in it that goes nowhere.  Hmmm..

The html gets generated from the src/xdocs in the 1.2 branch, not from the
logging-site cvs like I previously thought.  It just uses logging-site for
the anakia tool.

So, in the current 1.2 branch, there is no xdocs/chainsaw.xml, thus the
broken link.  There was a chainsaw.xml for the 1.2.9 release, but it is
really new (v2).  So, I am assuming I should remove the link in the 1.2
branch and just not really mention chainsaw at all.  Someone please let me
know if this is wrong.

It just seems wierd to me that the 1.2 stuff has it's own version of all the
web pages.  These are not uploaded to the logging site, right?  The ones
from logging-site cvs are uploaded to the site?  Would appreciate some help
figuring this out.

-Mark