logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <wom...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: 1.2.12rc5 Build
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:58:29 GMT
I should note that the rc5 build passed all of the unit tests.  I am going
to re-verify this tonight to make sure.  I am also going to add a file to
document the release build environment (jdk, various jars and where to
locate them, version of ant, build steps, etc).  That way future generations
will have a better starting point.

-Mark