logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Womack" <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject 1.2.12 update
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 06:27:54 GMT
I was able to sign the built images and created a release dir on the
distribution.  I also updated various web pages to announce and point to the
1.2.12 stuff, but I just discovered that I mucked up the distribution
download links.  I have updated the files in cvs, but for some reason i
cannot access cvs update from cvs.apache.org.  It keeps timing out.  So, it
will need to be updated tomorrow morning.

Also, if someone could take a look at the description of changes for 1.2.12
and describe it better than me, I would appreciate it.  I plan to update the
web pages early thursday morning, assuming the cvs update comes back to life
by then.

-Mark