logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <wom...@adobe.com>
Subject SVN migration
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 15:53:19 GMT
I know all the committers have probably been following the discussion on
logging general, but just so everyone knows...we are planning to migrate the
logging services cvs repositories to svn (subversion) this weekend, 9/10.
Converting to svn is an apache-wide initiative and besides it being a
different repository with its own set of clients, etc, there won't be much
difference to anyone besides those that access the source via cvs today.  As
part of the migration, the committers will be verifying that the existing
code and processes are properly migrated and functional.

We'll post more specific information when we have it.

Fyi,
-Mark