logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [logging] log4j-1.2.12 at ibiblio?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:30:21 GMT
Mark,
>From our perspective as Apache to committers, there is a specific directory on
minotaur.apache.org into which we copy distributions and they get mirrored in
ibiblio and other Maven repositories.  The directory, if I recall correctly, is
/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/[project name]/stuff.  I used stuff as
a shortcut: there are several subdirectories there, one for just the
log4j-1.2.12.jar jar file, and one for the entire zip distribution.  It's
easier to see when you just look in the above directory ;)

Yoav