logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@houston.rr.com>
Subject Safe in Ft. Worth, TX
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Arrived in Ft. Worth, TX last night around 6 pm yesterday after a 14
hour drive on Texas backroads.  I knew there was a reason I wanted to
get a nav system on my car, but made due with my laptop's map
software, phone support from my sister and a US Atlas map of Texas.
Was in danger of running out of gas before getting to the first
shelters, but a Walmart actually had gas when I inched past and some
locals heading home to ride out the storm led me through unmarked
rural roads from Tomball that got me critical distance from Houston
so that the minor (but marked) rural routes were not gridlocked.