logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <mwom...@google.com>
Subject Re: 1.3 alpha snapshot
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:36:30 GMT
Well, I don't think of it as arduous for what we have been releasing
recently. It has slowed things down a little, but in my opinion, that is a
good thing. We caught and fixed some major issues in the 1.2.12 release.

For this alpha release I was thinking that we would not make a
wide-distribution announcement about it. Just log4j-user and logging
general. We just need to get it out so we can sit down and really focus on
the 1.3 release tasks.

I'll do the build tonight, post it for us to review, and then we can decide
to release it more generally after that.

thanks,
-Mark