logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: LGPL ok?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 22:16:39 GMT
I think the ASF's position can best be described as follows:

while(true){
     List answers = Arrays.asList(new String[]{"Yes!", "NO!",
"Maybe!", "Ask someone else", "I have no recollection of that
Senator", "On the advice of council I decline to answer"});
     int choice = Math.random() % answers.size();
     LOG.info("Current position: " + answers.get(choice);
     Thread.sleep(1000 * 60 * 60 * 24);
}

Paul