logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project logging-log4j-tests (in module logging-log4j) failed
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:01:03 GMT

On Mar 15, 2006, at 5:19 AM, noreply@qos.ch wrote:

>     [junit] Testcase: org.apache.log4j.CoreTestSuite took 0.004 sec
>     [junit] 	Caused an ERROR
>     [junit] No runnable methods
>     [junit] java.lang.Exception: No runnable methods

I touched the Gump metadata last night to downgrade to using junit
3.8.1 instead of the CVS HEAD, unfortunately I changed that for
logging-log4j (which shouldn't have needed junit) and not logging-
log4j-tests.  Hopefully, I've fixed that now.

The junit CVS server has been unresponsive, so I can't grab the
current source.  The gump built jar does contain the text "No
runnable methods" which doesn't occur in junit 3.8.1.  I've posted a
message to the junit-devel mailing list and will keep this list
posted on the resolution.