logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project logging-log4j-tests (in module logging-log4j) failed
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:18:47 GMT

On Mar 13, 2006, at 6:28 AM, Mark Womack wrote:

> Any idea why these failures are happening?  The CoreTestSuite class
> looks like it should execute its tests as before...I don't have access
> to my home machine right now, otherwise I would run all the tests to
> check it.
>
> -Mark

The compiler messages and the classpath indicate that a JDK 1.5
compiler is being used.  I'm guessing that there might have been a
recent upgrade of Gump and we are seeing the effects of it and not
any change in log4j.   It would be fairly easy to fix the compiler
warnings which might result in fixing the problem, though I thought
that I had been able to run the test suite on JDK 1.5 previously.