logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alpha 9 release date
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:59:52 GMT
Hey,
We made a promise to our Marketing Department to have it out by today,
so we've all been working days and nights the past couple of weeks,
but unfortunately...

... just kidding of course.  Like most other FOSS projects and
virtually all Apache ones, we don't have exact planned release dates.
Watch this mailing list for upcoming votes and maybe general
discussions around rough release plans.  But the exact dates are not
determined until the end of the release vote typically.

Yoav