logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alpha 9 release date
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:08:08 GMT
Hi,
Yes, the site needs to be updated -- this is why we probably shouldn't
even put as vague an estimate as "mid yyyy" on there ;)

As far as timeframe, I would maybe guess the next 6 weeks or so.  But
that's just my own guess looking at recent discussions and activity --
others I'm sure have their own estimates ...

Yoav