logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From sorin <sciolo...@hotmail.com>
Subject !!! A Bug or have I done something wrong?
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:45:23 GMT

 hello!

Thanks for the help of this forum. It's very useful
 I'm developing a stand alone java app using NetBeans. I use also log4j. The
problem is that when I modify the log4j.properties file and modify the level
for the logger the output is the same. For example I can see debug messages
even I put level INFO for the logger. I compiled again all the classes but
the result was the same. Can you please tell me what is wrong?

thanks
Sorin