logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Vigilog listing as "Third-party extension"?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 05:47:04 GMT

I would add this to the download.xml xdocs, but it seems as if my
commit rights have been, somehow, revoked.  I can log into
people.apache.org, but can't seem to check anything in to Log4j using
TortoiseSVN.  Any ideas?  BTW, at such point that I get my commit
access back, how do I update the website after I check in download.xml?

Jake