logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: 1.3 - A Line in the Sand
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:03:27 GMT

We currently use 1.3 Alpha-7 and it works pretty well for us, my preference as a user would
be to clean up the current alpha for release as 1.3 or call it 2.0 if it is not binary compatible
with the latest 1.2.14.

In general, I dislike "big bang" releases and favor instead release early, release often,
a la XP.

Gary