logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Vigilog listing as "Third-party extension"?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:29:27 GMT

On Apr 4, 2007, at 1:32 AM, Jacob Kjome wrote:
> >Did you set the SVN password by running svnpass on your account on
> >people.apache.org?  Maybe you should try to set it again in case it
> >was reset.
> >

> Was I supposed to do something like this?  To tell you the truth,
> I'm not sure I've checked anything in since we moved from CVS to
> SVN.  Was there some sort of infrastructure stuff I was supposed to
> perform along with this migration that I'm not aware of?  "svnpass"
> does not appear to be a valid command under my account.  What do I
> need to do to set this stuff up?

My bad.  svnpass was used in the early days of Subversion at ASF and
has been replaced with a web form to change your subversion
password.  Since you likely never set up a Subversion password to
start, you likely will need to email root@ and request a temporary
password and then change it on the web form.  The subversion password
is independent from your password on people.apache.org.  See http://
www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn