bear in mind that svn can use multiple connections to communicate, and often asks you for each connection.  I've seen this before, usually it's only 3 times, and then it seems to work.

we use svn here at Aconex and I've seen it do that to me.

I tried checking out without the username:password@ in the URL and found no difference in behavior.  It still doesn't work.

>> Then I modified download.xml and tried to check it in.  I got a
>> popup message asking for authorization.  I entered my username and
>> password and hit ok.  The popup just reappears asking for username/
>> password again.  If I hit "cancel", I get...
>>

>Did you set the SVN password by running svnpass on your account on
>people.apache.org?  Maybe you should try to set it again in case it
>was reset.

Was I supposed to do something like this?  To tell you the truth, I'm not sure I've checked anything in since we moved from CVS to SVN.  Was there some sort of infrastructure stuff I was supposed to perform along with this migration that I'm not aware of?  "svnpass" does not appear to be a valid command under my account.  What do I need to do to set this stuff up?

Jake

Paul Smith
Core Engineering Manager

Aconex
The easy way to save time and money on your project

696 Bourke Street, Melbourne,
VIC 3000, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9240 0200  Fax: +61 3 9240 0299
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee. The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is lost by an erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail in error, please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy this mail and all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. The sender takes no responsibility for the effect of this message upon the recipient's computer system.