logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: writing log4j for my application
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2007 01:23:46 GMT

Loggers don't need to be named after classes.  For instance, you
could have "AUDIT.create" and "AUDIT.manage" loggers which you use to
log applicable activities.  You can use these audit loggers anywhere
you need them, regardless of class or package.  You can also have
loggers named after your classes for general debugging.

Jake