logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JNDI in addition to sys props, part 2
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2007 05:20:42 GMT

On Oct 13, 2007, at 5:57 PM, Lilianne E. Blaze wrote:

> Hello,
> I wrote a simple patch which makes property resolving pluggable. It
> can
> be used, for example, to check JNDI env-entries in addition to system
> properties, or to specify the priority in which they are resolved
> (allowing or disallowing sys props to override local props, etc).
> Could
> you please review it? Could something like that be included in
> Log4j? If
> yes, what changes (the current version works, but is pretty
> rudimentary)
> are required?
>
> Greetings, Lilianne E. Blaze

The source headers in the in-line classes contain a personal
copyright.  Those would need to be brought into line the the ASF
Source Header and Copyright Notice (http://www.apache.org/legal/src-
headers.html) to be considered for inclusion in an ASF product.   If
you'd like to submit the code, change the headers appropriately, file
a bug report (http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla) and then attach the
patch or tarball to the bug report.