logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Will Sargent" <will.sarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using JNDI in addition to system properties
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:39:44 GMT
There's an interest in the functionality, but it doesn't seem to have
made it into log4j yet -- it's still pretty weak at configuration in
general.

I have a layered configurator uses system properties, and I hope that
is going to make it into log4j.  You can use it as a basis for writing
your own configurator or subclassing from DOMConfigurator.  The URL is
here:

http://tersesystems.com/post/9700076.jhtml

Will.