logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r821364 - in /logging/log4j/companions: component/trunk/ extras/trunk/ extras/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/log4j/ receivers/trunk/ receivers/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/log4j/db/ receivers/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/log4j/db/dialect/
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 04:23:18 GMT

On Oct 3, 2009, at 12:06 PM, sdeboy@apache.org wrote:

> Author: sdeboy
> Date: Sat Oct  3 17:06:45 2009
> New Revision: 821364

> Log:
> Commit patches provided by Antonio Petrelli - thanks Antonio
>
> Bugzilla issues:
> 47595: POMs of companions have problems
> 47599: TestLogMF fails with Italian locale
> 47600: ConnectionSourceSkeleton does not close connection after
> discovery

Good to see you committing again.  I'm long overdue to do some bug
list triage and release candidate building, but hurricane, marriage,
new job, move,  etc, does a number on free cycles.   Now I going to
nitpick, try to keep commits specific to one bug, avoid mixing white-
space and functional changes and update the src/changes/changes.xml
when closing out bugs.  I've been trying for weeks to get some cycles
to work on the bug list and may find the time tomorrow.