logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting companions released
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:43:50 GMT
Taking care of branding requirements seems like something that could
be done separately from getting initial companion releases out.

I wouldn't mind tackling that, but there is a non-trivial amount of
work to do there, and I would prefer to work on getting companions
(and Chainsaw) released first.

Scott