logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: log4j-2.0 questions
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:06:52 GMT
Hi Gary!

I'll certainly give it a go.
Btw, I've seen the Message interface ant the log.info with the Message parameter. Is't creating
a new Message instance way too expensive?
I'm kind of a performance slut and I've speeded up OpenWebBeans to be 3x as fast as Spring
(and way faster than guice and Weld too). I especially learned to be really careful to avoid
unnecessary temp object creations.

LieGrue,
strub