logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Velmurugan M" <velmurug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: companions parent relative path
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:49:39 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Deboy <scott.deboy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:47:59
To: Log4J Developers List<log4j-dev@logging.apache.org>
Subject: Re: companions parent relative path

Having issues building, related to src/assembly/bin.xml in
companions-parent..

Installing receivers gives me an error about companions parent:
Failed to read artifact descriptor for
log4j:apache-log4j-component:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
log4j:apache-log4j-companions-parent:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]

So I tried to install in companions parent and got an error that bin.xml
didn't exit.

Ideas?