logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Compiler configuration
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:56:45 GMT
No matter what you do log4j looks really decaying. :-)   That is one reason I am working on
2.0.  It targets 1.5 and actually makes use of features at that JDK level.

Log4j 1.x is getting almost no attention these days. I wouldn't recommend changing the source
and target levels. I can't speak to adding or removing UTF-8 as I'm not sure what that means.

Ralph