logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing commit messages for rev 1158186 1159577, 1159583
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:03:29 GMT
+1 I agree with Christian on this...I believe we can go forward with
exclusively maven for companions...although to be honest it seems having
companions at all seems a little overkill..it's a few extra classes..seems
size was the main driver?

Pulling old Chainsaw and lf5 out of core would have probably made up for the
difference..but hey, that ship has sailed...maybe they could all be pulled
into extras (component and receivers?)

Scott