logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: companions parent relative path
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 01:59:54 GMT
I just committed a fix to get assembly plugin to work for me (needed
2.2.x).  I can build and install the packages but I get an error running
assembly:single for the companions parent, even though I have installed
component..here's the error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2.1:single (default-cli) on
project apache-log4j-companions-parent: Failed to create assembly: Artifact:
log4j:apache-log4j-component:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT (included by module) does not
have an artifact with a file. Please ensure the package phase is run before
the assembly is generated. -> [Help 1]

Thoughts?