logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Some minor pain with companions
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:55:34 GMT
Hi,

just co'ed companions.

I was wondering why companions is not a maven multimodule project.
Receivers depends on extras and component. It was a bit pain to create
the eclipse project. Any reasons not to go multimodule?

Then extras has a failing test case:
Failed tests:   testBasic(org.apache.log4j.xml.XSLTLayoutTestCase)

Did not look into it so far

And finally :-) receivers is dependend to

 <artifactId>apache-log4j-extras</artifactId>
 <version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

but this seems wrong to me. I could only build it when I installed
1.2-SNAPSHOT locally. Another reason for going multimodule, but for
now, is it ok to upgrade this version to 1.2-SNAPSHOT?

Cheers
Christian