logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: companions parent relative path
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:30:39 GMT
I have fixed the situation with this information:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/examples/multimodule/module-binary-inclusion-simple.html

Now parent has got some kind of multimodule assembly. Using mvn
assembly:single in parent will cause to assemble all modules. I could
not inspect the final result b/c of test errors - we need to check it
later

In addition it is possible to make a single assembly of each
companion, like for example component, on each own. Just cd to the
component directory and type "mvn assembly:single" as you always did

For me it worked all well and it created a nice bunch of files :-)

Cheers

http://www.grobmeier.de