logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: companions parent relative path
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:31:37 GMT
yes, I have move the assembly plugin from subprojects to parent.
But of course, the parent does not have src/assembly/bin.xml
So either we create that file or we move the assemblyplugin config
back to the submodules

It does not make sense to use assembly for parent, I think it would be
best to move it back

Sorry for the trouble, I tried to clean up as much as possible and
want to get everything working agian until release

Do you move it or shall i?

http://www.grobmeier.de