logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Li Li <fancye...@gmail.com>
Subject A combination of DailyRollingFileAppender and RollingFileAppender
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:36:32 GMT
Hi all,
     I need split log files by file size like RollingFileAppender but I also
want separate logs by date like DailyRollingFileAppender. I searched the web
and can't find any good solution, so I write on myself. But I am not
familiar with log4j. So I wish there are some kind persons that will spend
some time to see whether my implementation is ok. I just copy codes
from RollingFileAppender and DailyRollingFileAppender and merge them.
     Thanks very much.