I think pulling in component would make sense...no one else probably uses it.  Receivers?  I suppose if they were built as a separate jar that'd be fine too, I have no idea who uses them if anyone.

Scott

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 7:09 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
At this point I'm only focusing only on 2.0. I've been wondering if I should create a subproject for chainsaw or if it should remain separate. I already moved a large part of extras in as a core part of the functionality.

Ralph