logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject log4j on Personal Basis Profile (was Re: [ANN] Deleting receivers and components 'companions')
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:02:19 GMT

On Oct 18, 2011, at 3:34 PM, Scott Deboy wrote:

> I have been given permission to provide our tru2way changes to get log4j 1.2 to work
on personal basis profile 1.1, if anyone wants them (core and extras and some other tweaks
like pulling in the logSF helpers in to the logger class)...so I don't think we need to worry
about core log4j and mobile..

Spinning this out into a new thread.

Would need to go through the Incubator PMC for code clearance (http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html)
which Scott coordinate do as an ASF member.

Would be interesting to see what needed to be changed or omitted.

Anyone interested in this if it could be landed in the project?