logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Deleting receivers and components 'companions'
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 08:16:44 GMT
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 7:18 AM, Scott Deboy <scott.deboy@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think adding things to core at this point adds an expectation on
> log4j 2.0 at all personally.

+1

Actually I can't understand this argumentation. Its just blocking. I
mean - don't make log4j1.2.x to good, because people will be
disappointed for 2.0? I would prefer: 1.2 has become pretty old, lets
make the best out of it. And afterwards we'll help on 2.0 making it
even better.

http://www.grobmeier.de