On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 7:25 PM, Gary Gregory <ggregory@apache.org> wrote:
> This might help you get started (from Commons):
> https://wiki.apache.org/commons/UsingNexus

Thanks Gary, Actually I have helped editing this file. :-)

But to be honest, I am not even sure if Nexus has been used before for
log4j.  Well... lets see if Curt can comment, as he has done the past
releases.

Check.

It's easy enough to ask infra to set up Nexus for a component through a JIRA, I just did it for Commons IO and a while back for Commons Codec.

Gary

Cheers
Christian